These breast pads are the perfect alternative to disposable pads, not only are they more eco-friendly, they are far softer on the skin and are much more friendly on your pocket in the long run!
Each pad has a layer of beautiful soft jersey cotton (this side should go against the skin), an absorbent core and water resistant PUL backing to prevent leaks. All my jersey is OEKO-TEX® certified, meaning that it is safe to be used against the skin.
I personally used these pads whilst breastfeeding my son for over a year, I never had a leak and found them much more comfortable than disposable pads.
This listing is for a bundle of 2 or 4 pairs of breast pads, available in two sizes and absorbencies.
- Regular = 11cm
- Large = 13cm
(Custom sizes are available on request)
- Regular/Day time use - Bamboo terry, absorbent and lime providing reliable protection against leaks.
- Extra Absorbent/Night time use - Zorb fabric, slightly thicker than bamboo but with three times the absorbency.
If you are unsure or have any questions regarding the level of absorbency you will need, please feel free to pop me a message.
All pads are backed PUL which is a water resistant fabric, most commonly used in cloth nappies. (Please note the white PUL side goes against your bra)
These can simply be put in your normal washing, at 40 degrees, please use non bio powder and no fabric softener to help protect the bamboo fabric. These items should not be tumble dried. A laundry bag is recommended.
Further advice is provided with the item, however if you have any questions or queries please ask.
• All breast pads are made to order, so are likely to take the full estimated delivery time. If you need them for a specific date, please get in touch.
• Whilst I have chosen the most slimline fabrics I can, these may be thicker than some standard disposables, please bear this in mind when ordering.
• All items in my shop are made by hand, I take utmost care and time with every product however as with all handmade items, there may be some small discrepancies in size/shape.
• From a completely smoke free environment.
• All items are prewashed but I do recommend washing in your own detergent before use, and please wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener or tumble dry
• You may find that the edges of these products fray at first, this should reduce after a few washes. Any loose strands can be trimmed but please take care not to trim the stitching.
• Please note, unless otherwise requested, to reduce waste these products are sent loose in a box, with an advice sheet. If you would like each pair labelled individually, please let me know.
Delivery and Returns
Items purchased from Sparrow Road Handmade will be ready to dispatch within 3-5 working days.
Free delivery on all items.
Refunds and Exchanges on damaged/faulty items only.