This listing is for bundles of 3 and 5 pairs. The perfect alternative to disposable pads, not only are they more eco-friendly, they are far softer on the skin and are much more friendly on your pocket in the long run!
- Regular = 11cm
- Large = 13cm
(Custom sizes available on request)
- PUL (water resistant fabric to protect against leaks, this can be switched for fleece if requested)
- Absorbent core of either bamboo terry or Zorb fabric.
- Soft cotton jersey or flannel (Sits next to skin)
Zorb is equivalent in absorbency to 2/3 layers of bamboo, so a perfect choice for night time pads - whilst still a slimline choice it is slightly firmer than bamboo terry, so please bear this in mind when selecting your pads.
If you would like a mix of zorb and bamboo please add a note to your order.
These beautiful bundles come with randomly selected prints, this can include fabrics seen in my shop - and more! I only use fun, colourful fabrics that I would be happy to receive myself. If you would like to request particular preferences, please pop me a note on your order and I will do my best to fulfil your request. If I'm not able to, I'm sorry but I won't be able to message to let you know. If you don't fancy a surprise and would like to order specific fabrics and be guaranteed to receive them, then please order individual pairs :)
*Please note, our boob print and bee pads are not currently available as part of these discounted bundles*
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Non-Bio powder is ideal
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- A laundry bag is recommended, these are also available in my shop.
To reduce waste these pads are not individually wrapped and instead come with an advice sheet. If you would prefer them individually packaged please let me know.
- Pads should be changed regularly and washed in between each use.
- These nursing pads may be thicker than some standard disposables, and depending on what you are wearing may be more obvious.
- All items in my shop are made by hand, whilst I take utmost care and time with every product, as with all handmade items there may be some small discrepancies in size/shape.
- From a completely smoke free environment.
- All items are prewashed but I do recommend washing in your own detergent before use, and please wash with similar colours.
- You may find that the edges of these products fray at first, this is to be expected and should reduce after a few washes. Any loose strands can be trimmed but please take care not to trim the stitching.
Delivery and Returns
Items purchased from Sparrow Road Handmade will be ready to dispatch within 3-5 working days.
Free delivery on all items.
Refunds and Exchanges on damaged/faulty items only