These are the perfect alternative to disposable pads. Not only are they more eco-friendly, they are far softer on the skin and a real money saver in the long run!
These pads come in two sizes, both with an absorbent core and water resistant PUL backing to prevent leaks. I personally used these pads for over a year and never had a leak.
- Regular = 11cm
- Large = 13cm
(Custom sizes are available)
- Regular/Day time use - Bamboo terry
- Extra Absorbent/Night time use - Zorb
Bamboo terry is absorbent and slim, providing reliable leak protection. Zorb provides three times the absorbency of bamboo terry and whilst still a slimline fabric it is slightly thicker. If you are unsure or have any questions regarding the level of absorbency you will need, please feel free to pop me a message.
PUL is a water resistant fabric. PUL backed nursing pads are more likely to protect you from leaks, however some people prefer to have a more breathable pad backed with fleece, but change it more often. It's really down to personal preference.
Pads can go in your normal washing, please use non bio powder and no fabric softener to help protect the bamboo fabric. These items should not be tumble dried. A laundry bag is recommended.
Further advice is provided with the item, however if you have any questions or queries please ask.
• Pattern placement may vary from the image above, the pictures are an example of what you will receive and not the exact item, as all breast pads are made to order. This is an exclusive print and sometimes different batches of fabric may have slightly darker or lighter colours than those shown.
• Whilst I have chosen the most slimline fabrics I can, these nursing pads may be thicker than some standard disposables.
• All items in my shop are made by hand, I take utmost care and time with every product however as with all handmade items, there may be some small discrepancies in size/shape.
• From a completely smoke free environment.
• All items are prewashed but I do recommend washing in your own detergent before use, and please wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener or tumble dry
• Due to the nature of these products and their use, returns are only accepted in the case that an item is faulty or incorrect.
• You may find that the edges of these products fray at first, this should reduce after a few washes. Any loose strands can be trimmed but please take care not to trim the stitching.
• Please note, unless otherwise requested, to reduce waste these products are sent loose in a box, with an advice sheet. It seems wasteful to package each pair individually when a lot of people are buying multiple pairs for themselves. If you would like each pair labelled individually, for example if buying a gift, please let me know and I will be happy to do so
Delivery and Returns
Items purchased from Sparrow Road Handmade will be ready to dispatch within 3-5 working days.
Free delivery on all items.
Refunds and Exchanges on damaged/faulty items only